2015 Digital PDF Scale Charts (Individual Grades Sold Separately)
* A 10% discount is available for teachers. Enter the discount code "TEACHER" at checkout to receive this discount. *
These DIGITAL scale charts are in downloadable pdf format and represent the piano grades from Level A up to the Associate level. They are effective in preparing piano students for the technical requirements from the 2015 syllabus .
These scale charts cover all the piano grades from Level A up to the Associate level (new 2015 technical requirements). Includes all of the scales, chords and arpeggios along with all details for each level.
- The Level A to Grade 10 charts are single-sided. The Associate level is double-sided.
- Scale charts are colour-coded to show at a glance whether the elements are to be played hands separately or hands together. Diminished 7ths are also colour-coded for ease of identification.
- Major scales are listed in upper case and the minors are in lower case.
- Scales are always listed first, chords are in the middle and arpeggios are at the bottom.
- Top bars are coloured to match the graded books.
- The scale charts are sold individually or in sets - Junior (Level A-3), Intermediate (Level 4-8) and Senior (Level 9, 10, Associate).
- Charts are also available as downloadable PDF files (see product list).
Here are some of the benefits of using The Student Technique Organizers:
- Scale Charts save time. They are super organized, simple and easy-to-use one-page guides for each grade.
- Charts are also weekly practice guides. All the material for each level is divided into six days.
- Students or teachers can write specific information in the boxes i.e. key signature, raised notes, fingering etc.
For Colour Copies, printed on white card stock, click HERE.
NOTE: These digital files are copyrighted and are not to be copied and distributed to others. Students are required to purchase their own copies.